Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Water, Water Everywhere


Hooker Falls
Yesterday I awoke to a beautiful morning and an anxious dog. So Benito and I got in the car and headed to the DuPont State Forest to see three waterfalls in a matter of a couple of hours. Benito was smiling the whole time except for having to sit in the back...which he hates to do. However, all was forgiven when he was allowed to smell new smells and see some waterfalls.

There were kayakers actually going over Hooker Falls! Benito and I thought they were nuts. Didn't we Benito? Triple Falls

Benito and I came home and collapsed. Me watching Oprah.
He agrees. A perfect day. He would've loved to have
seen a squirrel or something, but I think he was content to
dream. If you haven't seen these falls...go! What a great hike!







High Falls

No comments: