Saturday, December 24, 2005

HUMBUG!!


Christmas is here! It is Christmas Eve, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite family moments.

Dad was never in a good mood after working all day at the broken down savings and loan. Mr. Potter always gave him a hard time. Here I am on the bottom left. I liked feeling his tweeds.
Here is Uncle Clark with me after a few drinks.


In later years he liked us to dress up. We are all drunk.

My wife and I like to show our affection for one another around the holiday. We like to swap spit and give each other botox injections. She accuses me of bogie-ing the syringe, though. We fight a little in the hot tub, but make up in our matching flight jackets.

Merry Christmas to all! May your medications last until the pharmacies re-open!

Love, Waylon

No comments: