Friday, December 23, 2005

Dear Junie,

Dear Junie,

I'm near about pooped out. Lord, Lord, little Stevie got down the bottle of George Dickel that I had put way up in the spice cabinet. Before I'd got to him he had the drunk about two or three shots! Good thing that that old gal from Child Protective Services didn't come by. Well, it was a quiet afternoon.

I have just now finished stringin' up the last of the new lights. I just went ahead and plugged the ones that were already on the house in and took the scissors to the ones that didn't work. Yes, I left them lights up from last year! There are those women who frown on this, but I say why make the bed when it's just gonna be messed up again the next day? People kill me with these holidays as if they're sacred or somethin!

Little Stevie's daddy is comin' by in a short while. Can you come over? Can't stand tryin' to make up nice things to say about that man and his new wife. All I want to know is if the check is in the mail. If you can come can you come by soon so it looks like you were already here? I'm makin' coffee. Little Stevie's gonna wired for sound!

Princess

No comments: