Monday, April 16, 2007

FOREVER is not forever



FOREVER by Judy Blume is over. Run Amok's first production had sold-out houses and disappointed, last-minute audiences who had to be turned away! I am humbled by the entire experience of being in a great ensemble, with a very funny play, being directed by a very funny man.


I think Judy Blume would've been proud or outraged. I would hope proud as we staged a parody of a book that is forever challenged. One strike for free speech! Judy, if you're reading, we missed you.


Mrs. Haley rocked the house on occassion. She is thinking of her own show. A cabaret touring some of the better dinner theatres and cocktail bars in our fair country.


Thanks to all who came and supported our first effort! We were honored!


Look for more from Run Amok!
(Wanted to include a picture of me without the wig and sunglasses for those who might want to date me. PLEASE TAKE ME TO DINNER!)





No comments: