Monday, August 14, 2006

Pictures from the Sordid Lives benefit


Sordid Lives. I have some images to share from my time as a drag queen. Pictured here are college friends: Hunt Scarritt and Amy Bruner. We attended the after party at Cookie LaRue's here in Asheville. All the money went to a good cause as did the proceeds from the play. Brother Boy impersonates Tammy Wynette. With heels and the wig I'm about 8 feet tall. I was huge!

This picture is from the first scene when I'm made to not wear my wig in therapy at a mental hospital where I'm being held against my will. Dr. Eve is trying to cure me from my homosexality. Oh, well, there goes my appointment on the Supreme Court.



Dr. Eve is Kayla, aka Lettuce Lady. She rushed Giselle in Paris for her wearing fur. You go Kayla!

This is Jen Worthen as Bitsy. Originally Olivia Newton-John.

So I promised you pics. READ REVIEW.

No comments: