Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sporty side provided by Kristen

Here I am in a sea kayak! I saw a seal that day. Who says that I'm not a friend of the Earth? Look at those pipes!

So a couple of days before Christmas. I hope that everyone is ready to drink and make passes at their siblings' "date". If you have an unpleasant domestic drama...don't come cryin' to me. I warned you to stay away from your family on the holiday. It never works out. Oh, no, that's only my family. You keep on believin' friend!

Yes. I lived in Seattle. Yes. I learned an outdoor skill or two. You know. I even climbed Mt. Daniel. I didn't go to the actual peak. I passed out on a lower meadow and let the rest ascend. I did climb as high in tallus and shale as I wanted to. So, for those of you who don't believe that I'm "outdoorsy"....Kristen Smith provides proof. Here I am on two! Count them...two!...store outtings (two t's?) Thanks Kristen for providing the tools to enhance my sporty side. This is us at Mt. Rainier. Brad, his wife, Wendy (freshies!) Crabb and I'm not sure about whom I'm mauling. There was nothing romantic about it...even though we do make a cute couple.

No comments: